- Do you long to hear the rain falling on a tin roof?
- Do you voraciously read any “how-to” book or magazine article that discusses homesteading?
- Do you consider a trip to the farmer’s market an alternative to grocery stores?
- Do you have a collection of herbs and essential oils instead of a medicine cabinet filled with pharmaceuticals?
- Do you get a natural high from the smell of a freshly mowed pasture?
- Do you get up and go to bed “with-the-chickens?”
- Do you think “digging-in-the-dirt” is a pleasure, not a chore?
- Do you start planning next year’s garden before this year’s harvest is completed?
- Do you savor the taste of a freshly-picked tomato with gusto?
- Do you find yourself talking about your chickens as if they’re your children?
- Do you know the unexplainable joy of finding your very first egg?
- Do you [fill-in-the-blank]________________?
No part of this document or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.
Please note that much of this publication is based on personal experience and anecdotal evidence. Although the author has made every reasonable attempt to achieve complete accuracy of the content, they assume no responsibility for errors or omissions. Also, you should use this information as you see fit, and at your own risk. Your particular situation may not be exactly suited to the examples illustrated here; in fact, it’s likely that they won’t be the same, and you should adjust your use of the information and recommendations accordingly.
Any trademarks, service marks, product names or named features are assumed to be the property of their respective owners, and are used only for reference. There is no implied endorsement if we use one of these terms, unless otherwise specified.